The Social Links
The Social Links plugin adds a widget to your WordPress website allowing you to display icons linking to your social profiles.
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Delicious, LastFM, MySpace, Vimeo, StumbleUpon, orkut, Dribbble
- Custom template tag
- Shortcode for insertion into WordPress posts
- More social networks
- Custom icon for your own networks
- Ability to have the links open in a new window
Download and Install:
You can install this plugin via the WordPress Plugin directory in your WordPress Dashboard:
- Navigate to Plugins->Add New
- Search for “The Social Links” and click “Install Now”
- Click “Settings” once you have installed the plugin to configure your social network links or look under Appearance -> The Social Link Settings
- Go to your widgets and add the “The Social Link” widget to your sidebar.
If you would prefer to do it manually, download the plugin from WordPress and follow these instructions:
- Extract the download file
- Upload ‘the-social-links’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard
- Click “Settings” once you have installed the plugin to configure your social network links.
- As a means of paying homage to the loveable Nin...
- Have a look at this beautifully illustrated inf...
- Apps have added so many more dimensions to our ...
- The advantages of WordPress are immense. It is ...
- The incredibly small Proto X from Estes is one ...