The Social Links
The Social Links plugin adds a widget and shortcode to your WordPress website allowing you to display icons linking to your social profiles. The new version includes the following social networks:
It’s important to note that we will only support these networks in the free version. We will introduce a premium add-on that will include support for more networks.
We’ve also added support for a shortcode (`[the-social-links]`) for use in WordPress posts and pages and a custom template tag (`<?php the_social_links();?>`) for use in template files.Support Go to WordPress.org
Installation via WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins->Add New
- Search for “The Social Links” and click “Install Now”
- Click “Settings” or browse to the “The Social Links” once you have installed the plugin to configure your social network links.
- Go to your widgets and add the “The Social Links” widget to your sidebar, add the shortcode (`[the-social-links]`) in your posts and pages or add the custom template tag (`<?php the_social_links();?><?php the_social_links();?>`) in your template files.
- We are continuing our series on WordPress perfo...
- We have decided to start a series on spe...
- The core development team have been hard at wor...
- Much like those winter months where most of us ...
- Blogging is one of the most efficient ways to g...